Urgent Care

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God Bless the Strippers

I like people. The more I hang out with them the more I love people.

Jesus loved Levi.

Now Levi, who later became Matthew, was one of the most despised people in his town. When Levi invited Jesus to his house to hang out did Jesus say, no way, you're a sinner? Heck no He didn't. Jesus was like, "sure, what time?" And then Jesus showed up and told stories and had dinner and maybe...gasp...drank some wine. Jesus was pretty cool. I want to be more like Jesus.

No judgment, just a lot of loving of people.

I had an amazing time tonight just laughing and talking with friends. And to the strippers...I'm sure your life and story is just as beautiful as your dance.

God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home