Urgent Care

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To: Tom Gardner; Jared Snyder

Text sent 12/29/09 9:50 pm
I was thinking on the drive home how you both think I'm dramatic and this bothered me. Then I thought that the word you guys are thinking of is maybe excited or spazztic which would be a more positive and accurate way to describe my reactions to everyday situations. PLUS...it made me feel better cause well...it just is better. So....yeah.

Reply JS: that text was pretty dramatic.

Reply SH: See again, I think you're thinking of another word...like maybe...right. I think you meant, that text is pretty RIGHT. Or maybe you meant to say You're right I'm sorry.

Reply TG: I like spazztic

Reply SH: I like how you encourage me.

Reply TG: I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Reply SH: its good

Reply JS: nope

Reply SH: I know. : (

I just liked that this happened today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home