Urgent Care

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Change...Things Change

All your life is such a shame

All your love is just a dream

Open up your eyes

You can see the flames of your wasted life

You should be ashamed

You dont want to waste your life

I walk along these hillsides in the summer neath the sunshine

I am feathered by the moonlight falling down on me

Change, change, change



So this is pretty much my theme song for this month. I heard this in the car the other night and the end of Counting Crows' a Murder of One just really sang to my soul. The first half is just good but the ending resonated something inside of me. It made me feel something.



I have been called and created to do something huge, and all my life I've been sitting here waiting. It's just a shame, shame, shame. And all His love, is just a dream, dream, dream. (come true) And I don't want to waste my life so somethings got to CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!



And that something is me.


So, we prayed and God said no to Mexico. I don't know if that is indefinitely or whatever but I'm surprisingly okay with his response. It seems that as of late, he has placed people in our lives that are more than just friends to us. I believe that he will use us all as long as we are willing.

So, for now we will pray and plan for guidance. I'm actually really excited to see Him work in our lives again.

So Monday... the 12th, plan on coming over to the Holt house for arts and fun.
Bring a project to work on. Sketches, paintings, easles, charcoal, music instruments, culinary art is more than welcomed and whatever you want to create just do it with us. At 5ish.

So Yeah.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home