Urgent Care

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some of My Fav Blogs Were in Airplanes

I like how my mom insist on buying certain name brand item around the house but always purchases the cheapest one ply toilet tissue.

I'm kidding...I hate that.

Its the same toilet paper they use in airplanes. Its all super thin and rough like really fine sandpaper. It doesn't tear easy but it just soaks through unless you use a quarter of the roll to wipe. Its rice paper now that I think about it. I don't know actually, I've never tasted it.

Whenever I use the bathroom on an aircraft its out of sheer desperation. I just can't hold it in any longer. And everytime I decide I just can't take it, the seatbelt sign light up again and the flight becomes bumpy. The flight attendants make their prerehearsed announcement to stay in our seats with our seatbelts fastened and there I am, stumbling down the aisle hitting every elbow on the way to the back. The flight attendants always have the most annoyed looks on their face too. That look that just says "Really? Why did I bother making that damn announcement?"

Speaking of announcements. The "flight attendants are preparing for landing". Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home