Urgent Care

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dancing With Jesus

I had this beautiful moment tonight, on Valentines Day, where Jesus came and said, "Daughter, dance with me."

He took my hand and wrapped His arms around me. I felt safe and comforted. I embraced His loving hold as we danced slowly around in circles. I rested my head on His chest and He squeezed me a bit tighter. I smiled and looked up into His beautiful eyes, He smiled back.

"Why do you love me?" I asked.

And without hesitation He answered, "Because I made you. You are so beautiful and you will forever be perfect in My light and in My eyes."

I started to cry, knowing that I didn't deserve such a quick and genuine response.

He then smiled and said, "No child. Don't cry." He twirled me around, "Laugh with me, I love to see you laugh."

And so we did and continued with our dance.

I have asked this same questions so many times. Actually, it's more rhetorical. I'm really asking myself, why does this person love me. I have never been FULLY satisfied with anyone's answer. Not because I don't believe them, but just because I don't agree with their response, even though I feel their love and truth behind their answers.

For the first time ever I felt completly satisfied. When I asked Jesus tonight, He really knew. He didn't have to think about it. No. It was very matter of fact actually. Like that was always the way it has been, is and will forever be.

It was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home